Make a Difference
Opportunities to participate at the Delaware Alliance for Community Advancement:
- Participate in programs
- Tax Filing
- Receive training to be a certified tax counselor. Then, volunteer to prepare taxes with DACA.
- FAFSA Counseling
- Receive training to be a certified FAFSA counselor. Then, volunteer to prepare FAFSAs with DACA.
- Clerical/Office Maintenance
- Work directly in DACA's office with DACA staff. Responsibilities would include data entry, filing, and networking development.
- Marketing/Communications Intern
- Bookkeeping/Accounting Intern
DACA will be employing part-time interns for the spring 2013 semester. Interested applicants must be either:
- Student at Delaware college/university
- Veteran enrolled in Delaware Veterans program
All interested applicants should send the following applicant materials for review:
- Cover letter
- Two recommendation contacts from previous employers/intern supervisors
Applicant materials can be submitted to DelACA.Staff@gmail.com.
- Free tax filing to qualified applicants
- Tax counseling
- FAFSA counseling
- Foreclosure counseling
- Credit awareness workshop
- Financial literacy cources
- Computer proficiency skills courses
- Bi-lingual and translation services
A full list of programs offered are listed under the "Services" tab above.
To sign up for any of these progams please call the Delaware Alliance for Community Advancement office. The office phone number is (302) 656-8200.